Although not required, preparing for the coaching session will allow you to optimize your results and our time together. Prior to the session, you may wish to answer the following questions for your own focus and direction.
1. How am I today, right now? How has my month or week been?
2. What are the greatest challenge you have had to overcome?
3. What major changes have you been faced with over the last couple of years?
4. What is most important to you in your life and why?
5. Who are most important to you in your life- what do they provide you with?
6. What are the 3 biggest changes you want to make in your life over the next 5 years?
7. What 3 goals do you want to achieve within the next 3 months?
8. What would you like from your coach during your sessions: score on a scale of 1 -10 (1 not at all important and 10 extremely important)
a. Gaining clarity of issues
b. Understanding what is important/what motivates me
c. Exploring and understanding what is holding me back
d. Gaining an insight into who I am, my strengths, capabilities and potential
e. Providing encouragement and support
f. Helping define goals
g. Helping to identify action and next steps
h. Challenging you with difficult questions
i. Providing honest and direct feedback
j. Making you accountable for your goals