Does Life Coaching work for everyone?
Unfortunately, Life Coaching does not work for everyone. The client has to be willing to change internally and follow the corrective measures to do so. Coaching requires commitment and hard work from the client. He or she must be willing to be accountable for his or her behavior as well as his intentions. Commitment and perseverance is highly needed through the process, but payoffs can be great in terms of improved self-esteem and the drive to reach personal or professional goals.
IS LIFE COACHING FOR YOU?
This Coaching is not for you if...
- You are not ready to create positive changes your life
- You are not ready and willing to overcome obstacles that are hindering you from achieving your goals in life.
- You are not committed to creating a more balanced personal and work life
- You are not ready and willing to create plans and take action to achieve your goals
- You are not willing to share your life experiences and current obstacles.
This Coaching is for you if...
- You are ready to make real and positive changes in your life
- You are ready and willing to overcome self-limiting beliefs and behavior
- You are ready to create a more balanced personal and work life
- You are ready to create plans and take action to achieve your goals
If you believe Life Coaching is for you, schedule an appointment today